Top 5 Favorite Books/Series of 2017

These are my favorite reads of 2017 in no particular order because I started this list before I read a couple I added later and I don't want to have to choose. I give all of these books 5/5 on Goodreads though I might rate a couple slightly lower on here as they weren't all perfect but they were all addicting and I loved them.

A Thousand Pieces of You (series) by Claudia Gray
    This series just really struck a chord with me because it was so much damn fun! I loved the parallel universes and all the different versions of the main character in each of those worlds. It's like seeing all the possibilities that could have happened based on different choices. I was so sucked into this series that I'm still thinking about how good it was months later and that I need to buy physical copies for myself and reread it as soon as I can.

Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
   Hands down one of the best fantasies I'd read in a while. I simply cannot wait to read The Muse of Nightmares and see what else is in store for Strange and Sarai.

The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
   This book was sooooo good! I really enjoy time travel and gilded age NYC with magic so it's got everything I love! I even helped the author promote this book so look out for my name in the acknowledgements of the sequel next year!

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
This book was so good that I can't believe I'd never read it before and now I am eagerly anticipating the movie. I part listened to the audiobook for this one and part read my signed copy I snagged at Barnes and Noble on Black Friday. Definitely a top book of all time because the book hangover on this was killer. It's been more than three weeks since I finished and I'm still thinking about it!

A Conjuring of Light by VE Schwab
One of THE BEST finales to a series ever. If HP7 made you cry tears of sadness, this book makes you cry tears of joy because despite all the death here, everything is okay. I really cannot wait for the spin-off series that wont be here for a couple years.

Comments

Popular Posts